Fashion Flex Heat Transfer Vinyl
GDM Graphics Fashion Flex brings out a textured look of leather or carbon fiber to garments with specialty designed patterns and faux allusion. These patterns will add more dimension to simple sports jerseys, t-shirts and more. Perfect for replicating basketballs, footballs, gloves and carbon fiber on to fabrics. Fashion Flex prints add an eye-catching texture to just about any garment. The polyurethane material is easy to use and is very durable.
Adheres to cotton, polyester, acrylic, and other similar products.
Length: 15 inches
- Cut the film in reverse with a sharp, 45° blade.
- Perform a test cut before proceeding, adjust as needed.
- Weed excess material. Heat press the transfer on the garment with its polyester carrier protected by a silicone paper or Non-Stick sheet.
- Press with medium pressure at 300-320° F (150-160°C) for 15 – 20 seconds.
- Peel after 5-10 minutes cooling.
Please note: Some textures appears more pronounced after backing is removed following heat press.