UniTranz Premium IJ HT Paper
UniTranz Premium Ink Jet paper produces a “soft feel,” and transferred images do not crack and the opaque is highly stretchable. Transfers to multiple types of fabric including cotton, polyester, nylon, rayon, lycra, rayon, silk and blends. It transfers to multiple fabric weaves and textures including mesh, stretchable and denim, and it prints using all major inkjet printer brands. No special laundry instructions are necessary, and this product will withstand multiple washing.
Product is made in the U.S.A and entirely from U.S.A. components, and you can cut it with a cutter/plotter, die and kiss-cut.
Substrates include: T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, puzzles, and leather goods.
Use this product with heat press or a hand iron.
COMMERCIAL PRESS INSTRUCTIONS PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Remove the backing paper from the printed image.
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with Teflon Sheet.
- Press: 20-30 seconds at 375-400Â°F using medium pressure.
- Cold or hot peel away Teflon Sheet in a smooth even motion.