Franmar Ickee Doo 2 Pad Print Ink Remover
Pad Print Ink Remover effectively cleans pad printing inks from the metal plate surface, allowing more runs and pristine prints from equipment.
Franmar’s Pad Print Ink Remover effectively cleans pad printing inks from the metal plate surface, allowing more runs and pristine prints from your equipment. Specially formulated to meet safety concerns, it does not contain any toxic or hazardous pllutants such as toulene, mineral spirits, or methylen chloride. Pad Print Ink Remover is an excellent replacement for commonly used petroleum cleaners in today’s demanding printing industry.
- Industrial Performance
- As Quick as Traditional Solvents
- Non-Textile Ink Wash
- Spray or pour a minimal amount onto metal plate surface.
- Clean surface with a shop towel, dedicated Biggee pad, or nylon brush.
- Wipe surface clean with a damp cloth.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe surface dry.
- Use a flip top cap for more controlled application.
- For dried or built-up ink areas, let cleaner dwell for a few minutes.
- Franmar’s Screen Degreaser helps with clean-up.
Good for Use With: Pad printing, nylon, lacquer, enamel, and ceramic inks.
Franmar has invested the past 30 years developing effective, economical, and safe cleaning solutions ~ all created from soybeans and natural elements. From carpet and tile remover, to marine and boating products, to our soy based best paint remover, our company has just the products you need to get the job done right without harming the planet or your well-being.