The Economical Approach to Plastisol Curing - Cure-Tex and Cure-Tex II
A consistent leader in the economy class of dryers, the Cure-Tex™ features the same high quality components as our larger infrared units at an entry level price. Engineered for top production speeds, the Cure-Tex can handle up to twelve dozen pieces per hour, or twenty dozen pieces per hour when equipped with the unit’s optional dual heat chamber. The dual heat chamber also works great for pieces in need of extended curing requirements. In both units, solid state temperature controls and heavy-duty chamber insulation combine for an efficient means of curing that keeps heat in and reduces energy consumption. Heat is delivered efficiently and uniformly to the pieces through a top down airflow pattern that guards against scorching.
- Solid state temperature controls
- Heavy-duty chamber insulation
- Variable speed conveyor drive
- Cure-Tex Fiberlon™ conveyor belt
- Adjustable chamber doors
- Forced-air, top-down airflow
- Adjustable radiant heat panel
Options and Accessories
- Side drying panel for some units
- Additional conveyor sections
- 50 Hz conversion
- Dual chamber for most models
The Cure-Tex line now includes the compact and economical 16-inch model using standard household current. Perfect for short runs, smaller operations or wherever space is at a premium.
Advantages of Cure-Tex
- Air flow for uniform heat distribution Easy heat panel height adjustment
- Quick gate height adjustment for thicker garments
- Energy efficient, low cost operation
- Small footprint; requires little floor space
- Easy to set-up and operate
A user-friendly control panel provides complete up-front operation with independent settings for temperature and belt speed. The Cure-Tex Heat panel height is easily adjusted, and a rugged Fiberlon™ belt withstands heat up to 500°F (260°C). Designed for easy access to all components and built to last, both units provide long life with minimal service. Options include a digital temperature control, extra conveyor lengths by the foot, and a
handy storage shelf.