Franmar Color Change On Press Ink Remover
Quickly change colors on press or open clogged mesh areas during a run, saving valuable time and money. Franmar’s On Press Ink Remover is non-aerosol and replaces harsh chemicals such as Methylene Chloride without the negative side-effects and offensive odor.
- Cleans 35 Standard Silkscreens Per Quart
- Great for All Textile Screen Printing Shops
- Made with 100% American Grown Soybeans
- Spray or pour a small amount onto screen.
- Wipe screen clean with shop towel(s).
- Repeat on back of screen image.
- Wipe both sides of screen with degreaser or damp shop towel.
- Allow screen to dry thoroughly.
Note: If tape does not stick, wipe again with damp shop towel and allow to dry.
Screen Opener Directions:
- Spray or pour a small amount onto shop towel.
- Wipe screen image area clean.
- Remember, less is better. A small amount will cause the ink to loosen.
- Works great for cleaning innk smudges on back of screen.
- Franmar’s Screen Degreaser can be used to wipe away any solvent residues.
- Start with lighter inks and move up to darker inks when printing.
Good for Use With: Plastisol, nylon, UV, vinyl, lacquer, epoxy, enamel, and ceramic inks.
There are no reviews yet.