Franmar D-Grease Screen Degreaser preps screens before recoating
Screen Degreaser is a fast-drying formula that helps prevent “fish-eyes” and is great for prepping screens before recoating them with emulsion.
Franmar’s Screen Degreaser is tough on solvent residues and easy on the environment. It is alcohol-free, non-caustic, and 100% biodegradable, making it essential for any screen printer. Its fast-drying formula helps prevent “fish-eyes” and is great for prepping screens before recoating them with emulsion.
- Spray or pour a generous amount onto screen.
- Scrub screen with dedicated Biggee pad or nylon brush.
- Make sure to screb near frame edge to remove all contaminants.
Rinse both sides of screen thoroughly with water.
- Remember: the cleaner the screen, the better the emulsion adheres to the mesh.
- Works well for removing leftover cleaning residue.
- Helps prevent pinholes from dirt and debris.
Franmar has invested the past 30 years developing effective, economical, and safe cleaning solutions ~ all created from soybeans and natural elements. From carpet and tile remover, to marine and boating products, to our soy based best paint remover, our company has just the products you need to get the job done right without harming the planet or your well-being.
There are no reviews yet.