Franmar Greeneway Multipurpose Ink Remover
Franmar’s Multipurpose Ink Remover allows screen printers to clean any type of textile ink with or without additives.
- Formerly Known as Greeneway
- Will Not Remove Tape Residue
- Ideal for Recycle Tanks
- Can Be Diluted with Water Up to 50%
Many screen printers use a multitude of different inks and additives to keep up with today’s fashion trends and printing. Greeneway Multipurpose Ink Remover allows screen printers to clean any type of textile ink with or without additives. Simple, safe and effective – as cleaning screens should be.
- Low Odor
- 100% Biodegradable
- Spray or pour a minimal amount onto screen.
- Scrub screen with dedicated Biggee pad or nylon brush.
- Repeat on back of screen image.
- Rinse both sides of screen clean with pressured water.
Note: Dilution is best suited to plastisol ink cleaning only. Test for effectiveness.
- Remember, less is better. A small amount will cause the ink to loosen.
- If screen feels oily after cleaning, use less Multipurpose Ink Remover or use more water to rinse.
- Can be used for on-press color changes and as a screen opener.
Good for Use With: Plastisol, nylon, water-based, and discharge inks
There are no reviews yet.