Franmar’s Strip-e-Doo Emulsion Remover
Emulsion remover is specifically designed to penetrate and dissolve all types of emulsion as well as capillary film without weakening the mesh.
Strip-e-doo breaks down the toughest of emulsions, capillary films, and stencils without weakening the screen mesh. This powerful emulsion remover is formulated with a built-in degreaser that changes color when no longer active, saving time and money. Franmar’s Emulsion Remover has revolutionized the once unpleasant process of screen reclaiming.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Franmar’s Emulsion Remover shows you when it’s no longer active by changing color from white to brown.
- Use a spray bottle for better distribution of product.
- Additional degreasing is needed when using high mesh counts or half-tones.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Wet screen and pour or spray a small amount onto front side of screen.
- Scrub briefly with a dedicated Biggee pad.
- Repeat on back side of screen.
- Let product work for 30 seconds or more and scrub both sides again. Do not allow product to dry.
- Rinse both sides of screen clean with pressured water.
Note: Close container when not in use and store away from light. Strong oxidant, keep away from other cleaning products.