Apply neon colors to Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Polyester Blends, Lycra, and Spandex. Our Heat Transfer Vinyl works great with all cutters to custom decorate shirts, apparel, bags, and much more.
The width of the roll is 21 inches. Currently available in 5 neon colors (see color chart at bottom of page).
This series is a fluorescent colored heat transfer film designed for application to textiles. This product features excellent weeding capability for detailed designs, hot or cold peel for fast applications and opacity for multi layer jobs. Use this on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends and uncoated nylon.
- Technology: Polyurethane (PU)
- Film thickness: 3.9 mil
- Finish: Matte
- Liner: Pressure Sensitive PET (a clear, sticky backing)
- Application: 100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends and uncoated nylon
Available colors: yellow (PU-28), orange (PU-29), pink (PU-30), green (PU-31), and blue (PU-32)
Application Instructions for Neon
- Feed material into cutter so that the matte side is face up.
- Suggested blade is 45 degrees.
- Suggested force is 120gf.
- Design and cut your graphic in reverse (mirror image).
- Weed away excess material using tweezers or weeding tool.
- Preheat your fabric and position weeded image on shirt with Glossy side face up.
- Set temperature at 310-330F (155-165C) degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set pressure at medium.
- Press for 17-20 seconds.
Multi-Color Layering: For each color (up to 3), repress shirt for 5 seconds with silicon sheet once layering is completed. Metallic vinyl and neon vinyl can not be layered.
Please Note: Cutter settings may need to be adjusted as your blade ages. For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a line thickness of at least 1/8” for lettering & logos. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity. Keep backing free of dust and other particles. Users should conduct their own tests.