Jet Pro Soft Stretch HT Paper
Designed for the heat transfer of photos and images using inkjet printers to light colored T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, coasters, puzzles and leather goods. Soft Stretch works well with cotton, cotton blends and synthetics. This is the easiest product to use and has the least ‘hand’.
Jet Pro Soft Stretch offers the brightness and lightness always desired, but rarely found with other heat transfer paper. Easily combine the look and feel of direct to garment printing with the ease of desktop printing and still retain your vibrant colors. Neenah created Jet Pro Soft Stretch to offer an incredibly soft, breathable transfer made specifically for light garments.
Recommended for hot peel, warm peel, cold peel, and it works well with hand iron.
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format, and trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer if desired.
- Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing
paper is facing you).
- Press 30 seconds at 375°F using heavy pressure.
- Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on what end ‘feel’ results are preferred).
- For best “hand”, stretch the garment while hot.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent, and do not use bleach. Dry garments on low-heat setting, and do not iron directly on the transferred area. Heat presses vary in accuracy, and the sellers and manufactures maximum obligation is limited to replacing any paper that has proven to be defective.