Thermo Stretch Flex
ThermoFlex Stretch is a highly flexible product that is great for garments and decorations, because it will give a little without cracking. With a soft hand feel and a strong grip, you can’t go wrong using this on your garments. Its pressure-sensitive carrier enables easy weeding and repositioning. Caution: material cannot be layered.
ThermoFlex Stretch will need a good sharp blade to plot, due to it being so stretchy. Otherwise, you may experience some skipping or perforation, and you won’t achieve a smooth even cut.
Acceptable Fabrics for ThermoFlex Stretch:
Cotton, uncoated polyester, fabric blends, spandex, Lycra, wool, linen, excluding nylon
15 and 20 inches
- Capacity for high stretch and rebound
- Matte finish
- 100 Microns thick
- Great for stretchy clothing
- Durable polyurethane-based material that is highly flexible
- Will NOT adhere to nylon and will not layer
- Be advised that dye migration has occurred with low energy dyes in polyester and poly-blend fabrics
- Due to the manufacturing process, material may vary in width by 1/8-1/4″
- 45” blade recommended
- Cut this material in mirror image
- 320 – 330 Fahrenheit
- Medium even pressure for 15 seconds
- Peel warm
- Wash warm, tumble dry normal
- Suitable for dry cleaning
Check out our full range of heat transfer products HERE.