Emulsion Remover Concentrate, 1 Quart
- Effective on all Emulsions, Films and Stencils
- Made with Soybeans 100% Biodegradable
- Non-toxic and Non-caustic
- Size: 1 Quart
Emulsion Remover Concentrate is specifically designed to penetrate and dissolve all types of emulsion as well as capillary film without weakening the mesh. Formulated with a built-in degreaser, reclaiming screens is easy. This concentrate will save your shop both time and money.
- Use a spray bottle for better distribution of product.
- Additional de-greasing is needed when using high mesh counts or halftones.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Dilution: For best results dilute Franmar’s Emulsion Remover Concentrate 1 :19.
- Wet screen and pour or spray small amount on to both sides of the screen
- Scrub both sides thoroughly with designated Biggee Scrub Pad
- Let product work for 30 to 60 seconds and scrub both sides again
- Rinse both sides thoroughly with pressured water